Gordon Young – Director and Lead Trainer of the AICH
BA (Hons) Dip Ed, Dip CH, Dip CS
As a registered and practising Clinical Hypnotherapist, facilitator and a published author, Gordon’s primary pursuit is harnessing
the power of the mind for accelerated human change and peak performance.
- The only Australian Hypnotherapy Trainer to be invited to be a faculty member of the inaugural Erickson Online Congress 2012 endorsed by the Milton Erickson Foundation in Phoenix Arizona
- Former President of the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Former Chair of the Australian Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Former Editor of the Australian Journal of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis
- Supervisor for the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) and the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Founder of Intra-Personal Relationship Therapy
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Published author
- Founder of the Mondo Clinic in Sydney Australia
- Member of Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS)
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
Dr. Colin Lemmon
Trainer for Queensland and New Zealand
PhD, BA (Hons) Psychology, Dip CH
Dr. Colin Lemmon is a university lecturer at James Cook University and Central Queensland University in Cairns, currently teaching Project Management, Statistics and Research Design. Over the years, Colin has designed subjects for university campuses in Sydney, Brisbane, Singapore and Beijing. He has taught a wide range of subjects both here in Australia and overseas in China.
Colin has an Honours degree in Psychology and a PhD from James Cook University, in addition to a Diploma of Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy (10450NAT). He runs Cairns Clinical Hypnotherapy which is a successful hypnotherapy practice that deals with a vast array of conditions.
With a certificate IV in fitness, Colin provides sports coaching for athletes that participate in the marathons and triathlons that are run regularly in Cairns. As an NLP Master Practitioner and lecturer in the School of Business he also provides business coaching for professional development.
Trainer for WA and Melbourne
Having studied and worked for many years as a school teacher and university tutor, Lisa has a thirst for learning. She co-authored a series of textbooks which have sold over one million copies. Throughout her adult life she has completed many personal and professional development courses, as well as having an interest in health and wellbeing.
Lisa’s first hypnotherapy training was with Rick Collingwood and practiced for many years as a ‘traditional’ hypnotherapist. However, whilst she was the workshop coordinator for the AHA (Australian Hypnotherapists Association) in WA, she attended a workshop by Gordon Young. It started her on a new path to modern hypnotherapy. Since then she has studied extensively with Dr Michael Yapko, who is well respected in the field and a world leader in the field of depression. She is now fortunate enough to call him her mentor.
Lisa has served on both of the hypnotherapy committees in Western Australia; the Australian Hypnotherapists Association – AHA and the Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia – PHA, while also holding the position of training officer in both.